Smart Phone Help
Android Phone or Tablet
Toginet Radio Live can be listened on Android powered phones using external applications. Below are simple instructions on how to access Toginet Live on your device.
|1) Search the Android Market for xiialive and download either the Regular or Lite version.
2) Once installed use the android browser and visit www.toginet.com and click the Live on Air button.
3) Select 'Complete action using XiiaLive' - This will launch the xiialive application and start Toginet Live Radio.
|1) Search the Android Market for A Online Radio and download.
2) After installing, launch the application and select the search function and enter "Toginet" and select go.
3) You will be given a list of active Toginet Live radio streams to choose from. Select the one you desire to listen to.
iPhone, iPod, iPad
Toginet Radio Live should work on all Apple devices by going to www.toginet.com and clicking on the Live on Air button. If by chance it does not work, you can use an external application to listen by following the instructions below.
|1) Search the App Store for SHOUTCast.
2) After downloading, run the application and select 'Stations' from the bottom bar.
3) In the search bar enter "Toginet". Select the Toginet radio stream that you'd like to listen to.
If you would like information on how to listen in on your device, or if your device is not supported please contact us!
*Images and logos used on this page may be trademarks of their respective companies, and as such, Togi Entertainment does not intend to infringe upon the rights of these owners. Togi Entertainment does not claim ownership to these marks and uses them simply to distinguish the brand. This use does not signify that the companies or brands endorse Togi Entertainment or it's services.