Sunday 26th of October 2014
iUniverse Radio order of interviews for 10/26/14 show: 3:00-4:00PM EST
1. “Look What Happened to My Pocket Change! Low-to Middle-Income Saving and Investing”; by Rochelle Melanie
2. “Insanity Begins at Home: Surviving Ma and the Road; A Therapist’s Memoir” ; by Ken Ludmer
3. “Against Their Will”; by Nancy Livingstone
iUniverse #2 Radio order of interviews for the 10/26/14 show: 4:00-5:00PM EST
1. “What Was the World of Jesus?”: “A Journey for Curious Pilgrims”; by Dr. Roemer
2. “LeadeReliability : Where Leadership, Culture, and Profitability Collide”; by Jeff Dudley
3. “Babylon, DD4 and the Dancing Nun”; by Bob Battersby
Indie Book Publishing
Indie Book Publishing order of interviews for the 10/26/14 show: 5:00-6:00 PM EST
1. “List for Santa, List for Life!”; by Thomas E. Corner
2. “Medical Uses of Marijuana”; by JosephJacob
3. “Tough Conversations with the Heart of Jesus “; by Richard Tiller
Indie Book Publishing 2
Indie Book Publishing #2 order of interviews for the 10/26/14 show 7:00-8:00PM EST
1. “Turkey Trouble “; by Judy Walker
2. “A Brief Outline of Religions History: And The Growing Danger Ahead”; by Melvin Minion
3. “The True Story of Rocky the Catholic Cat”; by Bill Van Dusen
Xlibris On Air
Xlibris On Air! Radio Show order of interviews for the 10/26/14 show: Noon-1:00 PM EST
1. “How To Win In Every Scenario”; by Rom Gayoso, PhD
2. “Fly Away Free”; by John Coppola
3. “Light In Winter :A Mama’s Prayer” Orzie Henderson, Jr
Tyler Chamber Radio
1. Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce – Henry Bell, COO
2. Gordmans – Cindy Spink, Store Manager
3. Brook Hill School – Rod Fletcher, Headmaster
4. Bethany HomeHealth Services – Ashley Stanley, Business Development Officer
5. East Texas Crisis Center – Jeremy Flowers, Special Events Assistant
AuthorTalk Radio order of interviews for the 10/26/14 show: 1:00-2:00PM EST
1. “Only Jody Knows”; by Craig Ewald
2. “Grant ME”; by Meredith Perna
3. “El Desayuno Breakfast”; by Evangelina Rivas
AuthorTalk #2 Radio order of interviews for the 10/26/14 show 2:00-3:00PM EST
1. “The Monster Under My Web”; by Charlene Gresham
2. “Murder from Within: Lyndon Johnson’s Plot Against President Kennedy”; by Fred T. Newcomb and Perry Adams
3. “MacCaulley’s Monster”; by Al Bartlett
Friday 24th of October 2014
Sharing Your Experiences
The Sociable Homeschooler
I am delighted to have as my guests this week, Lori Lane whom I chatted with on August 1st about her company, Artios Academy, and her son John Michael Lane. Lori is a homeschool veteran of 20 years she and her husband John have four sons ranging in age from 16 to 29, the three eldest are homeschool graduates. Lori has spoken at Conventions, served on panels, directed and produced many children’s choirs and stage productions both in schools and community theatres. In the fall of 2000, she began the Artios Academy for the Visual and Performing Arts as an advanced level arts program for high school students. Lori lives in Colorado with her husband and youngest son, where she enjoys horseback riding, hiking, and skiing.
John is a 2004 graduate of Artios Conservatory and attended North Greenville University to study Theater… and Georgia State University to study Economics. He is currently the Director of Development for Artios and in addition to teaching several classes (Worldview, Government & Economics, and Film/Video) he is also the creator of the Artios Home Companion Series. He and his wife, who teaches and choreographs with the Academies, co-direct the Artios Outpost Summer Camps and Internship Program during the summers.
Dr Pieter DeWet Live
Bones and Joints – How to Heal Naturally
Do you suffer from osteoporosis, arthritis and other bone/joint health challenges? Join us October 24 on Toginet.com for the Dr. Pieter DeWet Live show as we discuss how to have healthy bones and joints.
There are a reported 10,000 deaths each year that are due to the damaging effects from NSAIDS that actually contribute to even more thinning of the bones. And many people end up taking narcotics to deal with the pain. We will share with you today some of the natural alternative choices available to you to help promote healthy bones and joints as well as reduce pain and inflammation. Auto-immune diseases such as Lupus, Scleroderma, RA and even Crohn’s Disease play in role in joint disease. Thermography is a useful functional method of determining the areas of the body where inflammation is prevalent. Proper hormonal levels are critical for bone health.
At QHI Wellness we incorporate natural hormone replacement therapy, Bio-Density and Power Plate therapies to help increase bone and joint strength. Supplements that we often recommend include; OsteoPrev, Osteogenics, Ostera, ProgestaFem, Maca, Estrovera, Flam Away, Condura, Kaprex and Comprehensive Joint Formula to support bone health, reduce pain and inflammation. You can find these supplements on our shopping cart at shopqhi.com.
Contact QHI Wellness at 903-939-2069 if you would like to schedule a Life Coaching appointment with Dr. DeWet for tips on taking charge of your health. We also invite you to visit our website at qhiwellness.com
The KrisAnne Hall Show
Laws don't stop crimes. Laws don't make you moral. Limited Government, limited laws, and Liberty are Biblical principles. Today I defend Liberty First.
BUZZ LOCAL RADIO
Thursday 23rd of October 2014
The KrisAnne Hall Show
Are you an extremist? DHS issued a new report defining "extremists" and you won't believe what makes an American an extremist now! Let's Get Educated!
Author U Your Guide to Book Publishing
Nope, eBooks didn't eliminate print books, contrary to what many thought would happen--print books are doing well, in fact, sales were up 4.3% this summer. BUT, eBooks are an important part to your mix. Today's show will focus on some of the old, but lots of the new--especially with what's bubbling up with eBooks for kids. Today, on Author U-Your Guide to Book Publishing, Judith will deep-dive into the latest in all things eBooks with Nick Taylor.
Nick designs eBooks for authors and publishers, is based in the U.S. and has the skills to make your book look awesome. Nick is an author of several fiction fantasy books--he gets what authors are facing in today's world.
•What's hot with ebooks today.
•KIDS' ebooks... a whole new world.
•How to market your ebook--is there a twist from print books?
•How to create a stellar book promotion campaign including promotions.
•Yes you can, how to include illustrations.
•When to bundle your book sales with print book.
•How to prep your book for ebook conversion.
•What to pay ... and what not to pay for.
And, as always ... much more.
Another great hour with Dr. Judith Briles, The Book Shepherd and CEO of AuthorU.org.
Wednesday 22nd of October 2014
Baby and Toddler Instructions
My Guest, Lucy Adams is a Mom, Author, Freelance Writer and has the best sense of humor in the world!
Her stories, tips and wisdom were wonderful.
The KrisAnne Hall Show
Today is "Ask Me Anything Wednesday"! Today we will answer questions about the Supremacy Clause, Student Rights in Public Schools, Legalization of Marijuana, and Free Speech for private businesses. If we cannot define Liberty we cannot defend it! We must be educated to have the boldness to defend. Let's Get Educated!
Healing with The Marijke Method
Have you heard about Sporting Detection Dogs? It's a new and fast growing sport where dogs of all breeds and ages can learn how to sniff out a variety of scents. Owners can teach their dogs for fun or participate in competitions with other dog owners. It's a fun sport that's beneficial for all dogs and their handlers.
With Anne ill, Steve Parsons from Ghost Chronicles international joins Ron to discuss animals and the paranormal. They are also joined by their producer Karena who has her own pet story. What are some of the theories about the 40 dog deaths at Overtoun Bridge? Tune in and find out!
Tuesday 21st of October 2014
The KrisAnne Hall Show
Proper presidential power? What if your favorite presidential candidate has it all wrong? Are you willing to step up and educate? Remember, if they are not correctable they cannot be electable! Let's Get Educated!
Money can be a source of great stress in out lives, but it doesn't have to be! My guest today, Tana Gildea is a Financial Planner and Author of The Graduates Guide to Money. She helps her clients understand their relationship to money and help them transition through financial struggles.
Follow the link to learn more about Tana: www.graduatesguidetomoney.com
You'll go bald if you keep doing that! This show discusses stress. Mommy stress, Empty Nester stress and the stress we pace on our children, knowingly or unknowingly. This show is full of surprising and very interesting talk about corporal punishment,parenting styles, and being a Bond girl!
Featured Inventor - Judy Welden, Bandana Hat
Just imagine .... an attractive, versatile hat style that would give you 12 different looks with just one purchase! This is what one of the 6 styles Judy Welden invented for women, men and girls. The Bandana Hat® , is destined to become THE Casual Hat for both genders.
Bandana Hat ® provides people of all ages with an attractive, versatile, affordable hat that can be interchanged to match any style or look. This easy-to-produce, innovative product comprises a bandana with a flexible, plastic headband that runs through an opening along the seam of the bandana to secure it around the wearer’s head. The headband is removable for washing, as needed, and enables bandana to have two different looks, depending upon whether it is slanted behind the ears or vertically straight, ending at top of ears. The bandana also has a visor that can be worn in three different ways—extended outward, over the top, or tucked underneath. One style of the Bandana Hat® is reversible, and the wearer has the choice of which side they want facing outward. When this style includes the 3-way visor, the two ways to wear on head plus 2 sides of the bandana, the wearer has a choice of twelve (12) looks with one purchase. Single or reversible styles without a visor, as well as small sizes for children, are also options for manufacturing. The Bandana Hat® may also have an attachable visor with hook-and-loop fasteners to use on hat styles without a visor. All these (6) styles are available with one license.
Problems Solved by the Invention
• The stylish Bandana Hat ® stays on the head because of the unseen headband which holds it securely and comfortably.
• In the case of the larger style that is for both men & women with hair loss, it has an attached knit cap under the bandana scarf which comfortably protects a bald or balding head. In the case of men who work and play out doors, it covers the neck and ears, if desired. Depends on how it is tied behind head.
• The Bandana Hat ® (each of the styles) protect the head and/or one's hair from the elements more so than other hats on the market.
• Whereas the unseen headband is useful to keep the Bandana Hat ® on the head, it is removable if wearer chooses not to have it there.
• For those who choose not to have a visor showing, the unique, 3-way visor of the Bandana Hat ® can be tucked under or folded up over the top of the scarf.
Featured Inventor - Marcia McManus, InstaKnot
InstaKNOT - Is your modern day genius solution to have the perfect tie knot under 30 seconds. You no longer need to tie a tie or retie a tie several times to get it right. Tall/ Short / Skinny or not, the InstaKnot is adjustable and gives everyone a custom fit. It also works for men with bigger stomach, they can still have the perfect knot and tie length ..no more short ties!
The InstaKnot design can be with or with out crystals. It is the perfect gift for formal events ...weddings, New Years, Holiday or as seen on Celebrities on the Red Carpet in Hollywood. Some Ties can be personalized with your initials in crystals. Sold on line at InstaKnot.com, Tuxedo Warehouse.
They also have a uniform version and casual version for everyday use being sold at The Airplane Store and Tally-HO
Instaknot has consistently been in the media as one of the top 10 products at Celebrity Gift Suits in 2014.
In 2013, InstaKnot received The Gold Medal Award of Merit at the Inpex show.
About Marcia McManus
Marcia McManus invented InstaKnot because she took my son to do a professional photo shoot and a tie was part of the accessory. She wanted to duplicate the Jennifer Anniston GQ magazine with the cover when she wore a tie only but have my son wear a tie and his Diaper. Then she realized she could not tie a tie to help her son.
After a brief survey Marcia found out many men do not know how to tie a tie or have to tie it several times to get it right. After a year of development she perfected the instaknot Patent Pending design which is now in retail and on line. It is so easy to adjust even a 4 year old can do it!
Off The Record
Brian K. Wright is a fellow Toginet.com radio show host -- Success Profiles Radio -- and he shares secrets imparted to him after interviewing more than 100 successful people on his show, PLUS his own experience as a teacher and trainer in business and academia. He also talks about a recent bout with a serious illness, how he got through it, and how such events change one's total perspective on life. His most recent book is just now being published (the day of the show), and he talks about the three *stars* of the book, how he chose them, and what he learned and what we can learn from them.
Ghost Chronicles International
Author and paranormal investigator Andrew Lake joins Steve and Ron to discuss the puckwudgies and the Freetown State Forrest. Do these strange creatures exist in other parts of the world? Tune in and find out!
Sandra Beck and Linda Franklin, hosts of Powered up Talk Radio, interview author Lacy Crawford of Early Decision and Patti Conklin of God Within - The Day God's Train Stopped. Patti Conklin is an energy healer, intuitive and expert on vibrational medicine and color therapy
Monday 20th of October 2014
WakeUP We The People
Heart Filled Holidays
Halloween, fall, stress, sleep and a better holiday season are the topics of the day. We're sharing ideas for maximizing the fun this Halloween along with a tip for limiting the trick-or-treat loot. Then I'll tell you about a fresh way to decorate for fall, one that will smell great too.
If you're tired or suffer from sleep issues at night then you'll definitely want to hear Jennifer Piercy from Sacred Sleep Yoga. She'll tell you what you can do about it as she shares insights and tips as well as putting to rest one of the common myths about getting a better night's sleep.
In Christmas Corner we're shaking things up! Sometimes you need a new way to celebrate. Whether life has changed and the old traditions don't fit anymore, you're not up to doing things the way you always have or you just want a new adventure, you'll find inspiration in today's show.
Join us at noon ET (11am CT, 10am MT, 9am PT) on www.radio.heartfilledholidays.com
Sponsor: RedShip, the college care package experts with items chosen by college students, for college students.
The KrisAnne Hall Show
Another Congressional hearing?!? This time Cong. Duncan Hunter (R-Ca) has a lot of explaining to do. Can we send Mr. Hunter this show and make him answer for his actions...or lack there of? Lets get educated!
Dr Shawn Greeners God IN Country
Discrimination against Christians reaches law enforcement in the Harford County Sheriff's Department. An otherwise totally qualified applicant was told Christians need not apply. Houston's mayor is now unconstitutionally running the government of Houston, TX. While we stand jaws agape, the march against Christians gains momentum. What will YOU do? Our Guest, Maryland Delegate Mike Smigiel, Sr tells us this amazing true story and we join the fight!
Sex Talk with Lou
What would you do if you'd been severely injured and couldn't feel of keep connected to your partner? This was the 7th year our Panel on Relationship, Sexuality and Quality of Life presented for the Coalition to Support America's Heroes and addressed those issues. Where Sexuality and Religion Co-Exist, How Wartime Affects Sexuality, Reclaiming Sexuality in the Face of Disability - For You and Your Partner, Mating and Dating. Panel of 4 esteemed experts share what they know works for others so these soldiers and partners can create and recreate new and or revived connections.
Im Not The Same Woman I Used To Be Im Free
In celebration of our fourth year of being on the air, Diane shares the history of Equipping the Saints Ministries,how the ministry was born,it's mission,purpose and what Equipping the Saints Ministries is doing now.
Clarence Caldwells True Life Academy
Clarence puts together the trifecta of ultimate power.
Living in the Now. The difference between power and force and the emotion that accompanies the past the future and the present.
The danger of holding on to the past and living in the future to an excessive amount drains the power of the present.
The Superman analogy drives the point home.
Sunday 19th of October 2014
AuthorTalk Radio order of interviews for the 10/19/14 show: 1:00-2:00PM EST
1. “I Could Just Scream”; by Raymond Martini
2. “All In God’s Glory” “From Adoption To The College Football Hall Of Fame”; by Curtis Kell
3. “The Butterflies Above My Bed”; by Samantha D. Michael
iUniverse Radio order of interviews for 10/19/14 show: 3:00-4:00PM EST
1-3. “Everything But Snakes”; by Matthew Phillips
iUniverse #2 Radio order of interviews for the 10/19/14 show: 4:00-5:00PM EST
1. “LeadeReliability : Where Leadership, Culture, and Profitability Collide”; by Jeff Dudley
2. “Babylon, DD4 and the Dancing Nun”; by Bob Battersby
3. “The 7 Principles of Faith-Based Parenting”; by La Shawn Wells
Indie Book Publishing
Indie Book Publishing order of interviews for the 10/19/14 show: 5:00-6:00 PM EST
1. “Savannah and the Soldier”; by Alan White
2. “Transformation: The Servant’s Heart—A Life of Faith “; by John Beer
3. “It's All about Me : An interactive guide to a happier, more fulfilling and successful life”; by Gerald M. Reiche
Indie Book Publishing 2
Indie Book Publishing #2 order of interviews for the 10/19/14 show 7:00-8:00PM EST
1. “A Brief Outline of Religions History: And The Growing Danger Ahead”; by Melvin Minion
2. “The True Story of Rocky the Catholic Cat”; by Bill Van Dusen
3. “Dark Energy and Human Consciousness: Humanity’s Path to Freedom “; by Tom Cahalan
Tyler Chamber Radio
1. Tyler Economic Development Council – Tom Mullins, President & CEO
2. Route2 Advertising – Mike Hill, Owner
3. GM Business Improvement Solutions – Greg Marshall, Consultant
4. Camp Davis Stone – John Beasley, Owner
5. Smith County Champions for Children – Jackie Cannon, Executive Director
Xlibris On Air
Xlibris On Air! Radio Show order of interviews for the 10/19/14 show: Noon-1:00 PM EST
1. “Redemption”; by Ian Prattis
2. “No Good Deed Goes Unpunished”; by William Brinn
3. “Lead Truly: true leadership The 33 basics to achieve”; by Patrick Gogniat
Indie Book Publishing 3
Indie Book Publishing #3 order of interviews for the 10/19/14 show 11:00AM-12:00PM (Noon) EST
1. “Memories From the Out House”; by G.R.Harvey
2. “Bits and Pieces of Life”; by Jean M. Henning
3. “Restoring Balance: The Power of Introspection and Timeless Wisdoms”; by Julius Varga
iUniverse #3 Radio order of interviews for the 10/19/14 show: 6:00-7:00 PM EST
1. “Piccolo Chef Cookbook: Healthy Cooking with your kids”; by Tina Fanelli Moraccini & Lilian Palmieri
2. “Dancing in the Red Snow”; by Elizabeth Cain
3. ” DOUBLE LOVER”; by Anonymous