It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. Henry David Thoreau
Soooo . . . what do you see??
How do you "see" life, your family, friends, ministry, your church?
Did you know?
- One-third of Americans attend church weekly . . .
- Research show that Americans between the ages of 36 and 50 are more loyal to religion than Baby Boomers . . .
- Pew reports a rapid increase in individuals who do not identify with any religion - - up nearly 5% in 5 years. . .
- Forty percent of new churches fail within the first year and 80 percent go under in five years...
- A 2010 study found that church attendance is associated with a decrease risk of Alzheimer's disease . . .
Wait . . . What??
Listen in to Girlfriendit Radio as we have a blast discussing these facts and more with the "Church Hoppers", three business-savvy ministers who travel the country helping faith-based organizations reestablish themselves in the marketplace so they can continue spreading the good word to their followers. And don't miss the premiere of their new t.v. show, Church Rescue, on Monday, Nov. 11th on the National Geographic Channel!
Janet McMahon, Community Life Director at Restore Community Church in Kansas City, MO and ministry leader with Bloom, a dynamic leadership network for Church Planter's spouses.
Return to the GirlfriendIT Show PageLink to Article