Harvesting Happiness with Lisa Cypers Kamen broadcasts consciously prepared brain food from the beaches of Malibu, California.
HHTR promotes happiness, well-being and global human flourishing with a diverse and proactive collection of the greatest thought leaders and change agents who are devoting their lives to creating a better world in which to live.
Each episode focuses on personal-growth, human-interest, self-improvement, healthy lifestyle and positive psycho-social education. HHTR is celebrating 6 happy years with TogiNet Radio.
About the Host
Lisa Cypers Kamen, MA is an Applied Positive Psychology and lifestyle management consultant specializing in the fields of addiction and trauma recovery, life-crises triage, integrated wellbeing and mindful living. Her mission-driven international practice supports others in cultivating a life filled with greater passion, purpose, place and meaning.
She provides her global audience of millions with uplifting purpose-driven media that educates and inspires others to harvest greater happiness in their lives even under life’s most challenging circumstances.
Ms. Cypers Kamen is also the founder of Harvesting Happiness for Heroes, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation serving military service personnel and families in their transformation of post-traumatic stress into post-traumatic growth.
Your show host is not only a qualified professional but a reformed depressed person happily practicing the principles she espouses.
- Author of Got Happiness Now?, Are We Happy Yet?, Reintegration Strategies and Perspectives on Addiction
- Internationally recognized documentary filmmaker, H-Factor…Where is your Heart?
- TEDx independently organized TED event presenter
- Blog Contributor to Huffington Post, PositivelyPositive.com and InspireMeToday.com
- Guest Presenter, World Congress of International Positive Psychology
- Host of Joyriding the Coast on KBU 97.5FM